For your protection, Frontier Community Bank is now providing FREE monitoring of your ATM and debit card transactions 24 /7. With a team of skilled fraud experts using state-of-the-art technology, we will notify you if suspicious transactions are detected.
If suspicious activity is detected, a fraud specialist will attempt to contact you by telephone to verify the authenticity of the suspicious debit/ATM transaction. Your card will be immediately disabled if fraud is confirmed; or may be ‘blocked’ by a fraud specialist until you contact them.
The fraud specialist may ask you to:
- Provide information to help identify you as the cardholder by asking for either the last 4-digits of your SSN or mother’s maiden name;
- Verify amounts and locations of recent debit/ATM card transactions.
The fraud specialist will NEVER ask:
- For your complete debit card number;
- Full SSN or PIN or account numbers.
To enable the fraud specialist and/or the bank to quickly contact you:
- Verify the bank has your current home, work and cell phone number and
- Contact Frontier Community Bank if you are traveling and will be using your debit card outside of your normal usage area.